Using Volunteers to Connect with Underserved Communities
June 2, 2022
DateJun 2, 2022Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PDT01:00 PM MDT
02:00 PM CDT03:00 PM EDT
- Unlimited connections for your agency
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Hospice volunteers are underutilized nationwide.
Learn how to capitalize on volunteers’ relationships with local and/or underserved populations. Increase your agency’s reach and meaningful connections through a diverse group of volunteers.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define “underserved community” based on the specific area your agency serves
- Discuss the role of volunteers in community outreach as well as specific and guided marketing efforts
- Understand and utilize “virtual community outreach volunteers”
- List five ways volunteers can serve as community ambassadors and assist with marketing goals and forming connections
So much potential for diversity is present within our existing volunteer workforce and local communities. Don’t be afraid to ask about it or risk overlooking this opportunity. It is likely that your volunteers are either members of underserved communities or have vital connections to these areas and populations. This webinar will explore methods to access them and teach you how to recruit and utilize volunteers who can help make important connections to improve accessibility and coverage. It will look at programming to expand the services your agency already provides and improve overall marketing efforts as well as review recruitment polices that are unreasonably risk averse.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This comprehensive webinar is designed for volunteer managers, volunteers serving on the program’s steering committee, hospice administrators, marketing staff, and all team leaders.
- Organizational assessment exercise
- Volunteer department assessment exercise
- Sample volunteer scripts
- Developmental guide checklist
- Handout with additional resources and lecture notes
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Gary Gardia Inc.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC