Discover Ways to Influence Your Organization, Team & Yourself
StreamedOct 23, 2023Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Leaders who employ a positive influence style see opportunities rather than problems.
They achieve results through engagement, collaboration, and collective goals. Discover what it means to lead by influence and how to get the results you want.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the importance of self-leadership as it relates to influence
- Use emotional intelligence as a guide to influence others
- Master the art of influence by using specific development techniques
- Define and identify the common traits of an influential person
- Evaluate your influence ability
Round out 2023 by asking “How influential am I?” Influence rarely happens by accident, but rather through specifically communicated behaviors. There are different types of influence and there are several distinct traits and characteristics of an influential person. Join us to learn step-by-step proven methods to develop your influence. Key approaches to effectively influencing others will also be covered to help you impact your workplace.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session would best suit operations personnel, leaders, sales staff, and clinical managers.
- Influence quiz
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"This is a very interesting topic and the presenter gave specific examples and ideas of how to improve in this area."
- Jean, Tri-Cities Chaplaincy Healthcare
"Very personable speaker."
-April, VNA of Hanover and Spring Grove Hospice
"Well-organized, informative, inspiring. Pointed towards lots of further reading on the topic without being overwhelming. Cheerful and accessible information."
- Hannah, Central Wyoming Hospice
"The content, clarity, delivery, and the recommendations for continuous learning all made the webinar inspirational. Thank you!"
- Hudson Valley Hospice
"Excellent webinar with valuable information and class."
- Ashley, Bayada Hospice
Powered By Pera
© 2024 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC