Digging into Home Health Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Details
StreamedNov 30, 2021Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Ensure your agency not only survives but thrives under the home health value-based purchasing model set to take effect in January.
This step-by-step guide will walk you through outcomes, calculating scores, potential impacts, data resources, risks, and so much more!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify the outcomes that are used to evaluate your agency under a VBP program
- Define the methodology for calculating your total performance score
- Outline potential positive and negative impacts to reimbursement under VBP
- Distinguish organizational data resources needed for VBP
- Recognize organizational potential risks under VBP
Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) is going nationwide in 2022 with a potential impact of 5% to Medicare reimbursement in 2024. This webinar will dig into the details of VBP step-by-step. It will cover everything from data outcomes to calculating total performance score, with the goal of both leadership and clinicians being able to understand the potential impact on the organization. Included in the webinar are different scenarios designed to illustrate VBP impact on all sizes of home health agencies.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for home health leadership and clinicians.
- VBP outcome comparison worksheet
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC