Avoiding the Top 10 Hospice Compliance Mistakes
December 19, 2023
DateDec 19, 2023Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PST01:00 PM MST
02:00 PM CST03:00 PM EST
- Unlimited connections for your agency
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
This jam-packed session will review the top 10 compliance mistakes hospice agencies make.
Discover practical steps needed to avoid these costly errors. Compliance is key to running an efficient, prudent agency.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify areas of compliance that could impact your agency
- Diagnose and remedy common compliance pitfalls
- Develop and implement corrective measures to prevent errors and single points of failure
- Understand different hospice compliance requirements and the organizations involved in defining and overseeing them
- Follow basic guidance to reduce your risk of fraud and abuse
This session will look at the top 10 commonly seen hospice compliance mistakes. It will discuss how these mistakes are made and offer practical steps to fix the errors. Applicable roles and responsibilities/descriptions, processes/procedures, forms, policies, and how to utilize data will be shared. It will give you the right insight, regulations, and/or tools to ensure you don’t make these mistakes. It will address how to determine hospice eligibility, managing LOS and CAP, supervision of LPNs and aides, practices such as gifting, inducement, and business development tactics that increase risk, and billing compliance mistakes.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative webinar will benefit executives, business development staff, clinical team members, quality and compliance managers, and anyone on the hospice team responsible for ensuring compliance.
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC