Emotional Intelligence: A Salesperson Superpower
StreamedSep 28, 2022Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Think about a purchase you made like electronics, clothing, or even a car. They all have something in common: they came with instructions.
Directions were included for assembly, maintenance, care, and even troubleshooting. However, customers don’t come with instructions. Emotional intelligence is our how-to manual for building, maintaining, and repairing relationships with others. Join us to learn what it means to be an emotionally intelligent salesperson, unlock your selling superpower, and close more sales!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define emotional intelligence (EI) and the four quadrants
- Use specific emotional intelligence skills to aid in successful selling and to close more sales
- Inspire other salespeople to sharpen their emotional intelligence skills to maximize results
- Practice EI skills used by top sales producers
As salespeople, we’ve been through trainings covering product knowledge workshops, closing technique classes, and features and benefits roleplays. Let’s not forget about overcoming objections practice. Many salespeople know everything there is to know on how to position their services but still fall short on sales goals. Why is that? It happens time and time again because the focus is on IQ, the acquisition of knowledge, instead of EQ, the acquisition of human connection through self and social awareness and management, more specifically emotional intelligence.
Soft skills produce hard results. Join us to learn how emotional intelligence acts as a salesperson’s superpower. According to Daniel Goleman, the father of emotional intelligence, EQ accounts for 58% of a person’s professional success. Discover the skill all high producers share and learn how to develop it. Understand why self-awareness, the first quadrant of emotional intelligence, is the most important and the foundation of emotional intelligence.
This webinar is offered on-demand only and will be available to view and download starting on the release date.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is well suited for every level salesperson or sales leader.
- Four-Quadrant Model
- Recommended reading list
- Feelings wheel
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"The information provided in this webinar was exceptional. Everyone should watch this regardless of their job. It is great information for all interactions with others."
- Lara, Kansas City Hospice & Palliative Care
Powered By Pera
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC