Top FAQs & Creative Program Ideas for Appreciating & Using Hospice Volunteers
StreamedApr 6, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Take your organization’s volunteer program to the next level!
As agencies prepare for the end of the Public Health Emergency, it’s time to focus on volunteers. Learn how to revamp or relaunch your hospice volunteer program. During the live webinar, participants can submit questions, comments, and challenges they face with their programs.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Answer the top five frequently asked questions from volunteer managers
- List five creative ways to show volunteers you appreciate them
- List 10 creative programming ideas for using volunteers
- Explain the seven-step process for creating new programs and services
- Use an assessment exercise to create your annual program improvement plan
Volunteers are critical to the interdisciplinary care that hospice provides to patients and families. They are not a “nice to have” service but a part of the team that exemplifies the true spirit of hospice care. COVID-19 taught us valuable lessons about better ways to utilize volunteers and how to show appreciation for their work. This webinar will cover frequently asked questions from volunteer managers, and it will explore new and improved ways to utilize volunteers, including virtual volunteers. Come prepared with the questions you have always wanted to ask.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice volunteer managers and volunteers assisting with program management or oversight. Patient care managers and senior leadership will also benefit.
- Program assessment exercise
- Organization assessment exercise
- Seven-step program development guide
- Eleventh-hour program development guide
- List of creative programming ideas
- Handout with extensive resource list and additional learning opportunities
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Gary Gardia Inc.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC