Design a Volunteer-Led Life Review Program
StreamedMay 3, 2023Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Looking for a creative way to rebuild your volunteer base?
Learn how to implement a volunteer-led life review program. Unique programming like this sparks volunteer interest and adds value to your end-of-life services. Volunteers help people create a memory for their loved ones to treasure and remember your agency’s care for years to come.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Give clients and families a gift that lasts generations
- Justify resource allocation and identify funding sources
- Create clear roles for life review volunteer leaders
- Find, recruit, train, and retain life review volunteers
- Overcome resistance, objections, and logistical challenges
Many volunteer managers and coordinators are struggling to rebuild their volunteer base post pandemic. One solution? A well-developed life review program. There are few options that can rival the benefits to organizations, volunteers, clients, and families. Life review volunteers help people preserve their life stories in their own words, which is a tremendous gift. Volunteers who want to serve in meaningful, life-changing ways are immediately drawn to this unique opportunity.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice administrators, volunteer management teams, chaplains, bereavement professionals, and volunteers. Palliative care teams will also benefit.
- Useful website links
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"Brad did a great job thinking through all of what launching a new life review program would entail. Our organization had a life review program in place years ago, but due to time (and Covid) it has gone by the wayside. I look forward to reestablishing the program with his advice in hand."
- Ryan, Hospice of the Piedmont
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC