The Governing Body: Regulations, Members & Effectiveness
StreamedJan 31, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
The governing body is fundamental to agency success.
It is responsible for the management of the agency, the provision of all services, fiscal operations, and continuous quality assessment and performance improvement. This webinar will explore the regulations, rules, and member responsibilities to help you evaluate the effectiveness of your governing body.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify governing body regulatory requirements
- Understand the critical role the governing body plays within an agency
- Explain areas of oversight and the responsibilities of the governing body
- Distinguish ways your governing body can support your agency
- Identify the effectiveness of your governing body
The governing body plays a significant role in agency oversight. Yet its duties and responsibilities are frequently misunderstood and cited during surveys. This webinar will go through the regulatory requirements and member recommendations. It will review legal authority, overall management, operational responsibilities, quality assessments, and performance improvement responsibilities of the governing body. Potential gaps and evaluating effectiveness will also be addressed.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for governing body members, executive leadership, owners, board members, clinical leadership, compliance officers, corporate compliance professionals, educators, quality assurance staff, CFOs, CEOs, DOPCSs, business development teams, marketing personnel, and community liaisons.
- Links to valuable websites and resources
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"Finally, true, clear, and concise information on Governing Body member expectations. I am thrilled to now share this with the organization and onboard new members. I can’t thank you enough Kathy."
- Carmen, Valiant Hospice & Palliative Care
© 2024 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC