The Empathy Spectrum: Connect with Patients, Families & Colleagues
StreamedJul 17, 2023Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Healthcare work is exciting, rewarding, and ever-changing.
Learn how empathy can create loyal employees, strong referrals, and a positive culture.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Discover the full spectrum of empathy
- Distinguish between sympathy and empathy
- Understand the three components of empathy
- Avoid empathy pitfalls
- Deepen relationships with patients, families, and colleagues
- Positively contribute to your company culture
Empathy plays a major role in employee and patient satisfaction. No matter what the discipline, empathy can create loyal employees, raving referral sources, and a powerful culture. Sign up for this informative session to closely examine the entire spectrum of empathy and how each component impacts people differently. Learn scripted statements that demonstrate all the empathy components to help you find the right words and put this skill into practice in your daily life.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is well suited for all departments/department heads.
- Scripted phrases for sympathetic, empathetic, and compassionate statements
- Empathy checklist
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"Very applicable to delivering hospice care post pandemic. Thank you!"
- Nancy, Faith and Family Hospice
" Very difficult subject expertly addressed by the speaker."
- Janet, FirstHealth Hospice & Palliative Care
"The webinar was well timed. It covered a multitude of topics in depth and focused on the managers response to their employees. This was very helpful and eye opening. I left with tangible information and things to try with my staff. Thank you!"
- Katherine, Hospice of the Valley
"This was valuable information that I can use not only at work but in my personal life as well. Thanks for this complimentary webinar series."
- Joan, Kanawha Hospice Care
Powered By Pera
This Webinar Appears In
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC