Effective Teamwork: How to Get It & Keep It
StreamedMar 27, 2023Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Discover the key elements of successful teamwork and how to steer clear of the distractions that can weaken a team.
Not only will you learn the ins and outs of teamwork but also fascinating facts about team success, including the ideal size for a team. Build up your dream team and keep the momentum going with this innovative webinar.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Look at teamwork in a different way
- Understand the key elements of a successful team
- Use fun facts to fine tune your team’s performance
- Break through common teamwork barriers
- Strengthen your team using effective techniques
Teamwork is defined as “the process of working collaboratively with a group of people in order to achieve a goal.” Though this sounds simple, staffing shortages, turnover, absenteeism, conflict, and burnout can lead a team astray. The pandemic impacted the way we work together. Teamwork is an essential part of a productive and satisfying workplace. When people know how to collaborate, they produce better quality work, meet organizational goals, and create a positive company culture. Join this educational webinar to attain the highest probability for success when assigning a team or individual.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
If you lead a team or are on one, this session is for you! It will benefit executive leadership, clinical supervisors and staff, IDG team members, volunteer managers, sales and marketing personnel, directors of nursing, and human resources staff.
- Teamwork top tip sheet
- Resource list
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Powered By Pera
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC