Recruit, Empower & Retain Excellent Hospice Volunteers
StreamedOct 18, 2022Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Ready or not, it is time to re-engage volunteers and develop new hospice volunteer roles, including virtual ones!
Take this opportunity to discover actionable and effective approaches to grow and maintain a successful volunteer program that can withstand whatever the future brings.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Grow your base of regular, high-quality volunteers
- Identify and establish new volunteer pipelines in the local community
- Create a larger menu of volunteer roles with titles and job descriptions
- Give volunteers a sense of ownership so they stay and help build capacity
“How do I find more volunteers?” and “What can I give my volunteers to do?” are frequent questions asked by new coordinators – especially during the past year. There is a sense of urgency to re-engage volunteers and develop new hospice volunteer roles, including ones that are virtual. This session will discuss actionable and effective approaches to recruiting, empowering, and retaining exceptional volunteers. As the former director of a public university’s Center for Community Engagement Program, the presenter will walk volunteer managers and coordinators through the process to enhance their confidence and provide the necessary tools to excel.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit hospice leaders, administrators, volunteer managers, volunteer coordinators, bereavement coordinators, and chaplains.
- Menu of capacity-building and direct service volunteer roles
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"Great webinar. I enjoyed the feeling of community it gave me."
- Nikki, Hope Hospice
"The speaker was very clear, concise, and knowledgeable about the subject. He was excellent at involving the webinar attendees into the subject matter to answer questions and share knowledge."
- Alice, Companion Hospice
"The speaker was clear, concise and very knowledgeable. His presentation was direct and to the point. I left with some valuable take aways on retaining volunteers for the long run."
- Christine, Good Shepherd Community Care
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC