Record Retention Rules for Hospice & Home Care Providers
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Did you know videoconferencing and meeting e-tools used by onsite and remote employees generate records and agency risk?
- Manage electronic and paper records effectively and compliantly
- Distinguish between business records and non-records
- Define and defend HIPAA’s 18 identifiers for PHI, EPHI, PII, and ESI
- Adhere to HIPAA’s Privacy Rule and Security Rule
- Write effective record retention policies and procedures
- Ensure work-from-home staff comply with record rules
- Determine record lifecycles and produce effective deletion schedules
- Establish record retention rules for email, mobile devices, social media, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Slack, and other electronic tools
- Educate all team members about record retention rules
- Safeguard records with technology tools
- Minimize legal and regulatory liabilities using best practices
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is a must for anyone responsible for managing electronic and paper records, including records and information managers, compliance officers, health care lawyers, IT staff, human resources personnel, privacy officers, and administrators.
- Record Retention Policy for the Healthcare Industry
- Record Retention Guidelines for the Healthcare Industry
- Record Retention Rules for the Healthcare Industry
- Employee training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.