Readying your Telehealth Program for the Post-Pandemic Transition
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Telehealth programs are here to stay.
- Identify and explain needed program changes resulting from the end of the public health emergency
- Define protocols, including security precautions, for video visits
- Identify regulatory conflicts with physicians providing care to shared patients
- Review and modify workflows as needed to improve efficiency and quality of care
- Explain potential changes in insurance/hospital system carve outs
- Distinguish appropriate technologies and uses of telehealth in the home
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, many hospices and home health agencies resorted to using forms of telehealth to manage patient care. This webinar will prepare hospices and home health agencies for the post-pandemic era, covering regulatory changes, new opportunities and technologies that support regulatory compliance, organizational efficiency and high-quality patient care and satisfaction. Use cases will be provided and discussed as actual learning examples.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Care
- Home Health
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is appropriate for upper-level management and clinical staff responsible for program development and management.
- HIPAA checklist
- Resource list
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar