Medication Deprescribing: Why Less Is More
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
End-of-life care presents many challenges...
- Define polypharmacy, duplicate therapy, and pill burden
- Describe hospice goal concordant care
- Identify who is responsible for deprescribing
- List the steps of the deprescribing process
This webinar will focus on appropriate medication minimization in end-of-life care. Patients often present for hospice admission with rampant polypharmacy issues that should be addressed in order to promote quality end-of-life care. Unfortunately, the task of medication deprescribing or minimization is much easier said than done. This webinar will provide valuable information to clinicians for application to the medication minimization conversation and explanation of why less is more!
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice and palliative care physicians, nurses, pharmacists, social workers, and administrators.
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar