The Nuts & Bolts of Volunteer Management
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Does your volunteer program exceed expectations or struggle to stay afloat?
Join this jam-packed webinar for creative and practical ideas on how to meet Medicare CoP compliance and discover what it takes to be a superstar hospice volunteer manager.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Describe the overall goals and objectives of a high-functioning hospice volunteer program
- Articulate the comprehensive role of the volunteer manager
- List the key Medicare CoP criteria/regulations of a hospice volunteer program
- Implement plans for an overall program design including recruitment, screening, training, assigning, and supervision
- List five common pitfalls for today’s volunteer managers including “meeting the 5% requirement”
- Create an overall plan for improvement
The number of hospice programs expands exponentially each year, creating an unprecedented need for volunteer managers. Due to the high demand and time constraints these new managers do not always receive the training necessary to apply existing skills to the very specific role of the hospice volunteer manager. This webinar will focus on introducing volunteer managers to the skills, information, and resources necessary to create a “knock your socks off” volunteer program that not only meets the 5% CoP requirement, but exceeds it. After attending this webinar, volunteer managers will be able to create and implement plans for a new/improved program design including recruitment, screening, training, assigning, and supervision.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for new and experienced volunteer managers and hospice leadership who want to excel at volunteer program compliance.
- Medicare CoPs specifically related to volunteer programs
- Sample volunteer training core curriculum
- Marketing/recruitments guidelines
- Screening and interviewing tip sheet
- Guide for supervising, retaining, and motivating volunteers
- Examples for calculating staff/volunteer 5% requirement
- Extensive handout with additional resources
PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar