Hospice Quality Reporting Program Requirements: Understand & Improve Your Scores
StreamedJun 20, 2023Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
The penalty for noncompliant quality reporting will be increasing from 2% to 4% in FY 2024.
All Medicare-certified hospice providers must comply, or they will be subject to a percentage point reduction in their annual payment update. This timely webinar will ensure your agency thrives in today’s value-based healthcare environment.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand Hospice Quality Reporting Program (HQRP) requirements
- Identify the increase in penalties for noncompliance effective in 2024
- Improve operations and patient outcomes using HQRP data
The Hospice Quality Reporting Program contains an alphabet of requirements including:
- CAHPS: Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems
- HCI: Hospice Care Index
- HIS: Hospice Item Set
- HVLDL: Hospice Visits in the Last Days of Life
However, the quality reporting program is more than just a requirement. It also includes process standards and quality indicators for successful hospices. This webinar will examine the HQRP stipulations, including best practices for answering HIS questions, understanding the HVLDL, and CAHPS and HCI requirements. Learn how to use the quality reporting program data as part of your QAPI program, identify how to obtain and benchmark the data, and develop QAPI program activities to improve submitted scores.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for senior hospice leadership, QAPI directors, managers, and educators. All senior leadership will benefit from attending, including board members, CEOs, CFOs, and DOPCSs.
- List of HQRP items with measurements
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"This webinar was very insightful on upcoming changes with CMS and how Strategic Healthcare Programs (SHP) pulls our rating."
- JoAnn, Yakima Memorial Multicare
Link Healthcare Advantage, LLC
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC