Hospice FAQs & Best Practices for Counseling Services, IDT & Plan of Care
July 26, 2023
DateJul 26, 2023Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PDT01:00 PM MDT
02:00 PM CDT03:00 PM EDT
- Unlimited connections for your agency
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
This program will discuss FAQs and best practices for clarifying interdisciplinary team (IDT) participation and roles.
A must-attend annual event, it will address questions on documentation, teams, compliance, and hot topics.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Use two examples of best practices for an effective IDT
- Identify solid hospice counseling services that support nurses and patients
- Explain when a plan of care needs to be updated
- Identify how the Spiritual Care Association supports industry standards
- Discuss how effective practices impact counseling services, IDT, and the plan of care
Why are best practices critical to the hospice process and how do they impact quality of care? This webinar will answer frequently asked questions related to counseling services, IDT, and the hospice plan of care. Best practices will be presented with their direct correlation to overall patient experience, quality of care, and patient outcomes. The presentation will discuss how to maximize services from counselors and spiritual caregivers to support clinical team members, patients, and caregivers. As CMS continues to focus on quality, hospices must focus on using effective industry standards to meet quality initiatives. If your agency has identified “quality of care” as an area of improvement, this webinar is for you.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for agency leadership, CEOs, CFOs, administrators, medical directors, DOPCSs, clinical supervisors, counseling services, spiritual caregivers, case managers, LPNs/LVNs, registered nurses, intake coordinators, quality-assurance staff, and educators.
- Success With the HQRP: Putting the Pieces Together to Meet Compliance
- Hospice Quality Reporting Program (HQRP) Quick Reference Guide
- Valuable resource links, including:
- NHPCO's Standards of Practice: Clinical Excellence and Safety (CES)
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC