Calling on Nontraditional Referral Sources to Round Out Your Sales Strategy
StreamedJun 26, 2023Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Don’t put all your referrals in one basket!
We all know who to call on to generate consistent referrals, but there are many resources to explore outside the norm. It’s time to get creative and call on nontraditional referral sources to round out your sales plan.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify underutilized referral segments
- Increase referrals
- Round out your sales strategy
- Have productive conversations with nontraditional referral sources
- Strengthen relationships within the community
It’s no surprise that most admissions come from the same referral segments, including places like hospitals, physicians, and long-term care and assisted-living facilities. While sales teams appreciate receiving referrals in bulk from one source, there are others who can send consistent referrals in smaller numbers to help round out your sales strategy. With the proper preparation and targeting, your team can generate more referrals by understanding nontraditional sources. Join this informative session to learn how to grow your referrals from other sources with time, planning, and consistency.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for sales managers, business development team members, and operations staff.
- Reference list of community accounts
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Powered By Pera
© 2024 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC