High-Level Overview & Reimbursement Impact of VBP for Clinicians
StreamedFeb 7, 2023Duration75 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Successful value-based purchasing (VBP) model agencies know how important it is for clinicians to understand the basics and their role in agency success under VBP.
This webinar will define VBP from a clinician’s point of view, including the reimbursement impact that will affect agencies for years to come.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define what value-based purchasing means for your agency
- Identify outcomes that impact VBP
- Understand your role as a clinician in VBP
- Analyze the potential agency reimbursement impact
Value-based purchasing for Medicare home health agencies launched January 1, 2023. VBP is based on patient outcomes, and the financial impact is calculated based on the improvements or achievements of these outcomes. This webinar will identify the program’s measured outcomes and what VBP means for your agency. Learn how clinicians impact VBP scoring and how they can support program success.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for home health clinicians, executives, office staff, and management.
- VBP outcome toolkit
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC