Build a Successful QAPI Program
StreamedJan 10, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Understanding the hospice QAPI Condition of Participation is the cornerstone of compliance!
This powerful but often forgotten tool can help your agency improve quality and performance. Don’t miss out on the benefits of building and growing a successful QAPI program.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the hospice QAPI Condition of Participation (CoP)
- Identify the steps involved in agency self-assessment
- Describe the key components and benefits of having an effective hospice QAPI program
- Define the elements of a good tracking and trending report
- Identify the critical components of a performance improvement project (PIP)
An effective hospice quality program is key to a well-run organization! This session will focus on understanding the QAPI hospice CoP and the condition rules. It will detail the necessary steps to build a successful QAPI program. The webinar will also review how to develop action plans and PIPs to ensure an effective program. Learn how to utilize your QAPI program to the fullest and improve compliance and performance.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for administrators, clinical managers, QAPI coordinators, quality assurance nurses, RNs, LPNs, and all other clinical staff.
- QAPI self-assessment tool
- PDSA cycle template
- Prioritization worksheet for performance improvement projects
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"Cleared the air on what is required and how to accomplish the program in simple steps."
-Alexis, Hospice of Acadiana, Inc.
"I have been working for hospice for 7.5 years, first as a home care nurse, then a home care nurse manager. I have been in the QAPI role for 6 months and have felt very overwhelmed. I have read the QAPI COPs. We do auditing of charts. We track and trend different areas. We have a QAPI plan. This webinar was phenomenal to help me understand all of the pieces and how to put them together! It also answered questions like how to identify areas for tracking, how to look for trends, and how to implement improvements based on trends."
-Adaira, Hospice of the Panhandle
"I recommend the training for anyone new to the Hospice Quality arena. The Federal oversight of Hospice and Palliative Care is tremendous. It is helpful to inform, support and lend participants the knowledge and tools they will need. The information provided was clear and lends itself to action. My efforts in my work have been validated by the webinar contents.
-Charlotte, Willamette Vital Health
"This webinar gave a great overview of what a QAPI program should be, along with examples to easily understand the ideas."
-Cynthia, Residential Hospice
"Overall great information, to the point and answered all questions."
Healthcare Provider Solutions, Inc.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC