11 Tactics to Grow Your Hospice with Hospital Business
StreamedOct 4, 2021Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Take a deep dive on how to drive more referrals!
This webinar will teach you how to deliver greater value to a hospital and market your hospice in a unique way. You’ll gain 11 specific tools that can be used to work with a hospital and make a difference.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify 25 different customer groups in a hospital
- Analyze and understand the opportunities to best serve and work with a hospital to grow your referral base
- Assimilate 11 specific tactics into your practice to serve more hospital patients
- Identify the essential elements to create a Nurse Liaison Program
- Determine the major differentiators that set you apart
- Identify all the referral influencers in a hospital
- Explain the value proposition per referral segment in a hospital
- Diagram how a hospital works to understand the best referral development strategies
- Create a growth plan to achieve the growth you want from the hospitals you serve
Hospitals hold a great opportunity to serve more people and grow, especially if you are looking for short-length-of-stay patients. Today, in the USA, 15% of the people being discharged from a hospital meet hospice eligibility. Are you getting your share of the pie?
Almost everyone works the “middle” (discharge planners, social workers) when looking for opportunities to serve in a hospital. There are, however, many ways to bring value to a hospital, strengthen your referral relationships, and grow your referral base. Hospitals are small cities unto themselves. Understanding the different value propositions that exist in a hospital and its surrounding campus is key for success. Did you know there are over 25 different customer groups in a hospital? This webinar will teach you how a hospital works, and more importantly, how to develop and execute 11 specific tactics to grow and serve more people – even if the hospital has its own hospice!
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Care
- Home Health
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for owners, senior executives, program administrators, business development directors, marketing/sales staff, nurse liaisons, community representatives, and account executives.
- Examples from the hospital toolkit
- Website references
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Hospital Referrals: Strengthen Relationships & Grow Your Baseline
This Essential Hospice & Palliative Care Bulletin blog post gives insight into this informative webinar, and will cover how hospitals receive their compensation and then use that information to get referrals.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC