New Coding Updates for Hospice & Home Health FY 2024
StreamedSep 14, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Brush up on the latest hospice and home health coding revisions that take effect October 1, 2023.
It is essential that coders gain a thorough understanding of the FY 2024 ICD-10-CM coding updates. Accurate coding ensures your agency is properly reimbursed. Join industry expert Sharon Litwin as she details the new and revised codes and highlights the updated guidance.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the new and revised ICD-10-CM codes effective October 1, 2023
- Code accurately using the new coding guidelines
- Define the 395 new diagnosis codes and the many deletions and revisions
- Teach the new coding changes to clinical managers, QAPI staff, coders, and clinicians
- Know how to find the new code set links
The ICD-10 code set is updated annually, with codes being added, deleted, and revised to make them more specific. This year there are 395 new diagnosis codes, 25 deletions, and 13 revisions that your organization needs to know. It is crucial for hospice and home health agencies to follow the new coding guidelines or risk reimbursement delays or possible rejections. Specific changes applicable to hospice and home health care agencies will be covered, as well as many new codes, including those for accidents and injuries, and updated instructions for U07.1 (COVID-19).
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for administrators, directors of clinical services, clinical managers, QAPI staff, coders, authorization staff, OASIS clinicians, intake and admission team members, OASIS and coding reviewers, and billing staff.
- Links for FY 2024 ICD-10 codes and tabular tables
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Litwin Home Health Consulting, LLC
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC