Maximize Your Hospice QAPI Program to Increase Compliance & Performance
StreamedDec 18, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Due to unforeseen circumstances this webinar has been moved from the 6th to the 18th. Attendees please check your email for a notice from firstname.lastname@example.org with more details. If you have questions please reach out at 406-442-2585.
Is your QAPI program achieving the desired results? This powerful tool is often pushed aside. Don’t miss out on the benefits of creating and maintaining a customized, successful QAPI program.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Develop a quality improvement program for your agency
- Understand the regulations for establishing your QAPI program
- Get stakeholders and staff invested in the process
- Analyze the data and incorporate key elements in your QAPI program
- Utilize CASPER reports, high-risk, high-volume, and problem-prone compliance areas, the Hospice Care Index, and more to drive your QAPI program
- Employ provided project samples, audit tools, and indicators
- Increase your star ratings
Learn how to develop a successful QAPI program to improve your hospice program and outcomes. The QAPI program must be an agency-wide, data-driven quality assessment and performance improvement program. Understanding the hospice QAPI Condition of Participation and knowing the rules are the foundation of compliance! This session will take a deep dive into the QAPI CoP. It will detail how to build a successful QAPI program and explain the impact of CASPER reports and the Hospice Care Index. Learn how to develop QAPI indicators and PIPs relevant to your high-risk, high-volume, problem-prone areas and how to create action plans. Now is the time to learn how to maximize your hospice QAPI program to boost your organization’s compliance and performance!
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice administrators, clinical managers, and QAPI coordinators.
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"The presenter was very down to earth yet extremely knowledgeable! Made this topic that tends to be scary and overwhelming easy to follow and consume! Thank you!"
- Jess, Hospice of Amador & Calaveras
Litwin Home Health Consulting, LLC
© 2024 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC