Hospice Documentation That Supports LCD & Eligibility Throughout the Benefit Periods
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Ensure your team is creating an accurate, consistent narrative that supports hospice eligibility.
- Identify who is reading your documentation
- Understand documentation regulations
- Document eligibility and symptom management throughout the benefit periods
- Create documentation best practices for MSWs and chaplains
- Establish at least two time-saving tips for documentation
Hospices are facing increased scrutiny regarding eligibility documentation. This webinar will delve into hospice documentation requirements and explain how to strengthen documentation and avoid costly denials. It will also review the necessary documentation for each level of care, symptom management, and routine visit notes. It will address the Local Coverage Determination (LCD) and how notes from every discipline must support the LCD, including documentation from MSWs and chaplains.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice administrators, directors, clinical managers, quality assurance staff, nurses, MSWs, and chaplains.
- Hospice eligibility documentation checklist
- Employee training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.