Hospice Billing Part 2: Details of Medicare Claims Processing
September 13, 2022
DateSep 13, 2022Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PDT01:00 PM MDT
02:00 PM CDT03:00 PM EDT
- Unlimited connections for your agency
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Providing accurate monthly claims and navigating the edits and errors are key to getting paid correctly and on time.
Recent years have been filled with updates to the hospice Medicare billing regulations. This webinar will provide a step-by-step guide through these changes and give examples of how hospices have successfully handled them.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define distinct levels of care and billing specifics
- Detail monthly claim content
- Identify typical billing issues and how to handle them
- Describe the new 2023 rate changes
- Define standards for physician billing on hospice claims
- Outline billing claim requirements for VBID Model
Recent years have brought frequent updates to the hospice Medicare billing regulations. This webinar will review the changes step-by-step, provide examples of how hospices have successfully dealt with them, and explain how to effectively conduct physician billing. Accurate monthly claims and a thorough understanding of the navigation surrounding the edits and errors is key to timely and correct payment. An overview of the billing requirements for patients enrolled in a Medicare Advantage Plan participating in the VBID Model will also be covered.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for revenue cycle billers and collectors, administrators, and all financial staff.
- VBID Model billing checklist
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Melinda A. Gaboury
Healthcare Provider Solutions, Inc.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC