Hospice 2024 Final Payment Rule & Quality Update
August 22, 2023
DateAug 22, 2023Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PDT01:00 PM MDT
02:00 PM CDT03:00 PM EDT
- Unlimited connections for your agency
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
The Hospice Final Wage Index and Payment Rule is packed full of changes for 2024!
This webinar will provide a detailed analysis of the revisions and implementation specifics. Prepare for the implementation before the October 1, 2023, deadline. Don’t wait!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define the rate changes for all levels of hospice reimbursement effective 10/1/2023
- Outline the Hospice Quality Reporting Program (HQRP) changes finalized for 2024 and those for future implementation
- Review the current progress with the HOPE (Hospice Outcomes and Patient Evaluation) tool and TEP report findings
- Outline the health equity comments requested by CMS
- Understand detailed statistics in the proposed rule that impact the future of medical review for hospice
The Hospice Final Wage Index and Payment Rule is chock-full of changes for 2024 and this webinar will analyze the updates and implementation specifics. Preparing for these changes is necessary, not optional! They include rate adjustments, numerous HQRP adjustments, and an update to the HOPE tool. This webinar should be required for all hospice staff to ensure compliance and adequate preparation.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for administrators, directors, field staff, billing and collections staff, intake and admission team members, quality review personnel, and clinicians.
- Recap of all hospice statistics for agencies to self-evaluate
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Melinda A. Gaboury
Healthcare Provider Solutions, Inc.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC