Assertiveness Training for Effective & Clear Communication
StreamedMay 30, 2023Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
An assertive communication style is imperative when advocating for yourself and those in your care.
Gain a deeper understanding of your personal communication style and how to be assertive without being aggressive.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify the four communication styles
- Assess your individual communication style and its effectiveness
- Enjoy the three main benefits of being assertive
- Use the three Cs of assertive communication
- Distinguish the communication styles of others
- Recognize the five red flags of poor communication
Being assertive is a fundamental communication skill and is considered the gold standard by many experts. Assertive people express themselves in a clear manner that doesn’t step on the opinions and beliefs of others. There are several ways to be more assertive and the first step is to assess your own communication style. Join this informative webinar to learn your predominant style and how to become more assertive. When used effectively, assertive communication can enhance almost every aspect of your job and life. It is critical to know which tools and techniques to use, as well as how and when to use them. Register now for this thought-provoking session and change the way you look at communication.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is beneficial for employees at every level.
- Communication style handout
- Communication tool handout
- Reference materials
- Resource list
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Powered By Pera
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC