Access Reimagined: Increasing Your Referral Inquiries to Admission
StreamedJul 21, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Why spend one more dollar on marketing efforts to make the phone ring more if you’re already having trouble converting current referral inquiries into admissions?
Take a look at your process, then reimagine and create a high-performing tool that exceeds expectations.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Describe five key elements of a high-performing access center
- Test your front-end referral inquiry process
- Build capacity for your “first responders”
- Apply countermeasures to successfully negotiate the seven barriers to admission
- Build and implement a 90-day pending list to increase admissions
- Explain how the pending list is a salesperson’s “best friend”
Access is the life blood of any organization. Having an inquiry/admission process that is accessible and timely is essential. This informative webinar will review the anatomy of a referral from inquiry to admission. You’ll discover key elements to strengthen and improve admissions, including how to tell whether your organization is capturing all the referrals and help inquiries it receives. Participants will learn how to build capacity with existing resources and respond to referral inquiries each day, 24/7/365. This program will also cover the speaker’s favorite part of the process – how to create and work a superior 90-day pending list! Now is the time to act, reimagine access, serve more people, grow, and give the gift of hospice.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for owners, executive directors, chief clinical officers, business development staff, intake coordinators, salespeople, marketing staff, private duty companies, and personal care companies.
- Helpful links
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"This was a great refresher on turning referrals into admits. Presenter was extremely knowledgeable, energetic and provided great information."
-Cherri, PruittHealth Hospice
"There was a lot of great information. Things that I have thought of but did not know how to quantify. Will definitely share with team members and watch again."
-Katie, Asante Hospice
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC