Hospice Billing Part 1: Eligibility Requirements & Notice of Election
StreamedSep 2, 2021Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Eligibility verification requirements are the core of reimbursement.
This session will examine eligibility verifications and NOE requirements under recent regulatory time limits. It will walk through the Late Notice of Election and the exceptions process of appeal.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Review all eligibility requirements for hospice admission
- Define benefit periods versus election periods
- Understand the updates to the Election Statement
- Detail the Election Statement Addendum and updates
- Outline Notice of Election billing details
- Deal with claim issues involving Late Notice of Election
- Discuss the latest exceptions and corrections to the Late Notice of Election
The 2022 Hospice Rule changed reimbursement and the Election Statement and Addendum clarifications. New and experienced hospice billers should periodically review eligibility requirements as well as reimbursement and election clarifications.
This session will examine eligibility verifications and regulatory updates to the Election Statement and Addendum and Notice of Election. It will walk through the Late Notice of Election and the exceptions appeal process. Join us for a comprehensive review of eligibility requirements, Election statement changes, and Notice of Election updates.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for the revenue cycle team, intake staff, authorization team members, administration, and field staff.
- Updated Election Statement and Addendum examples
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Melinda A. Gaboury
Healthcare Provider Solutions, Inc.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC