ICD-10 Coding Updates & Revisions: FY2022 for Hospice & Home Health
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Accurate coding ensures your agency is properly reimbursed.
- Recognize the new FY2022 codes
- Identify the chapters that have new/revised codes
- Understand the code revisions
- Discuss the significance of the new/revised codes and coding guidance
It is essential that coders gain a thorough understanding of the FY2022 ICD-10-CM coding updates. Accurate coding and reimbursements are dependent on coders being familiar with the code set updates and key guidance changes. Ensure your coders are prepared for the October 1 effective date! Join industry expert Sharon Litwin as she details the new and revised codes and highlights the updated guidance.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for coders, coding supervisors, administrators, clinical supervisors, QA nurses, clinical staff, and billing personnel.
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar