FY2023 ICD-10 Coding Updates & Revisions for Hospice & Home Health
StreamedSep 8, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Correct coding ensures timely and accurate reimbursement.
Learn the latest hospice and home health coding updates and revisions that take effect October 1, 2022. It is critical for staff members to understand that the 2023 new and revised codes must be used in lieu of previous ones that are no longer active.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Use the new and revised ICD-10 codes
- Define the new codes and explain the specific differences
- Distinguish the 2023 coding updates and revisions from previous versions
- Prepare your agency for the October 1 transition to the new code set
ICD-10 coding is a complex and specific process. Codes are added, deleted, and revised annually to make them more specific. For example, a single code could be replaced by six new codes for the same diagnosis! It is crucial for hospice and home health agencies to stay updated. This webinar will detail the changes for the FY2023 ICD-10 code set, effective October 1, 2022. Although many codes are rarely used by hospice and home health agencies, staff must be familiar with them. It is important that staff comprehend all changes, additions, and revisions in time for the deadline, because old codes will be rejected, and payment will be delayed.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is a must for coders, clinical supervisors, OASIS and coding reviewers, clinicians completing OASIS, quality improvement personnel, insurance authorization staff, intake and admission team members, and billing staff.
- 2023 ICD-10 codes with notes and guidelines for easy reference (Excel)
- ICD-10-CM Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting
- ICD-10-CM Tabular List of Diseases and Injuries
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"Quick review of the changes."
- Dianne, Craven County Hospice
Litwin Home Health Consulting, LLC
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC