FY2023 ICD-10 Coding Updates & Revisions for Hospice & Home Health
September 8, 2022
DateSep 8, 2022Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PDT01:00 PM MDT
02:00 PM CDT03:00 PM EDT
- Unlimited connections for your agency
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Correct coding ensures timely and accurate reimbursement.
Learn the latest hospice and home health coding updates and revisions that take effect October 1, 2022. This session will benefit coders, coding supervisors, administrators, clinical supervisors, QA nurses, clinical staff, and billing personnel.
Further details will be available 45 days prior to the webinar date.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC