Hospice Billing Part 2: Details of Medicare Claims Processing
StreamedSep 16, 2021Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
The details and changes to hospice Medicare billing regulations can be tricky.
This webinar will provide a step-by-step guide and examples of how hospices have successfully dealt with these challenges.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define distinct levels of care and specifics of billing them
- Detail monthly claim content
- Identify typical billing issues and how to handle them
- Detail the 2022 rate changes
- Outline changes in the Wage Index structure
- Define standards for physician billing on hospice claims
Recent years brought frequent updates to the hospice Medicare billing regulations. Accurate monthly claims and a thorough understanding of the navigation surrounding the edits and errors is key to timely and correct payment. This webinar will review these changes step-by-step, provide examples of how hospices successfully dealt with these changes, and explain how they conduct effective physician billing. Frequent claims challenges will also be addressed.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for revenue cycle billers and collectors, administrators, and financial staff.
- Checklist for billing claims and filing a NOTR
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Melinda A. Gaboury
Healthcare Provider Solutions, Inc.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC