Hospice PEPPER Report Update
StreamedMay 9, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Improving hospice scores starts with understanding where you stand.
Learn how to heighten your PEPPER report awareness! Take an in-depth look at PEPPER and the data that agencies evaluate to increase claim accuracy and limit medical review risk.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define PEPPER and the data source
- List target areas
- Detail the calculations of the target percentages
- Analyze the additional statistical reports on the PEPPER site
- Outline a plan to evaluate and implement processes to improve scores
PEPPER (Program for Evaluating Payment Patterns Electronic Report) is at the forefront of everyone's mind when it comes to Medicare medical review. The PEPPER, which is data gathered strictly from processed claims, is heavily weighted in the decision of whether to medically review an agency. Many of the targets calculated within the PEPPER give hospices insight into claim details that may have been overlooked. Hospices should be aware that their PEPPER data is being reviewed! This session will cover key elements in the PEPPER targets and how to review your data to determine if improvements are needed.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for administrators, directors of nursing, financial staff, quality assurance staff, billing department personnel, and those in the clinical field.
- List of PEPPER targets, including each calculation
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Melinda A. Gaboury
Healthcare Provider Solutions, Inc.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC