Hospice Billing Part 3: Face-to-Face, Hospice Cap, Physician Billing & PEPPER
StreamedSep 26, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
All the nuts and bolts that comprise hospice reimbursement will be covered in this webinar.
Face-to-face requirements, the aggregate cap self-reporting requirement, and PEPPER reports are among the many daily reimbursement-related challenges that will be addressed.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Detail hospice face-to-face requirements
- Recap the self-reporting hospice aggregate cap requirements
- Review the physician billing requirements
- Outline HIS reporting requirements and the penalty
- Consider the benefit for patients in VBID plans under palliative care
- Recognize and avoid the top five medical review denial reasons
- Analyze PEPPER report content
Face-to-face requirements, physician billing, and the aggregate cap self-reporting requirement are a few of the many daily reimbursement-related challenges hospices face. Learn to tackle those challenges with confidence. Expand your agency's knowledge of palliative care reimbursement and the palliative benefit for patients in the VBID model through a comprehensive review, including specific physician billing codes, HIS transmission requirements, the increased penalty for noncompliance, and medical review denials. How PEPPER reports affect your hospice will also be covered.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for the revenue cycle team, intake staff, authorization team members, administrative personnel, and field staff.
- Hospice cap tips for success
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Melinda A. Gaboury
Healthcare Provider Solutions, Inc.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC