Bereavement Service Possibilities: What Are the Options?
StreamedNov 9, 2023Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
With bereavement services, there is always room for improvement.
This webinar will provide practical ideas for creative, cost-effective improvements. Ensure your hospice is conducting ongoing bereavement assessments and developing personalized care plans.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Discuss the notion of standard preferred practices as they relate to bereavement services
- List ways to move from standard services to the next level without incurring significant expenses
- Define four elements that are beneficial for mailings
- Utilize three scripts when conducting bereavement check-in calls
- Understand the importance of ongoing assessment and plan-of-care updates
- Describe how to connect risk levels with goals and interventions in the bereavement plan
When it comes to providing bereavement interventions, the least effective for people who are determined high risk are mailings and support groups. Yet nationally there are programs that only provide those two options. Are the people who need hospice most being left out? Could more be done to provide higher levels of bereavement care by using current resources creatively? This webinar will look at expanding services by thinking WAY outside the box.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for bereavement professionals, program managers, and team members involved in bereavement counseling and services. Senior leadership will also benefit from attending.
- Sample bereavement risk assessment
- Ideas to move from standard-level services to next-level program expansion
- Sample items to include in the bereavement plan of care
- Handout with lecture notes, references, and additional learning opportunities
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Gary Gardia Inc.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC