Advanced Bereavement Programming & Services
StreamedNov 16, 2023Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Bereavement care is a fundamental hospice service, and your agency can create a program as unique as those it serves.
Learn how to increase services for people determined medium-to-high risk with expanded programming ideas, and take your agency to the next level with advanced bereavement services.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- List four opportunities to utilize volunteers to increase services without incurring significant additional expense
- Explore best/preferred practices for people who are medium-to-high risk
- Discuss the importance of using data-informed bereavement models and ditching debunked outdated ones
- Describe methods to expand bereavement services by maximizing virtual options and opportunities
- Identify skill sets and evidence-based goals for bereavement professionals who want to move to a more advanced level of practice
What skill set and knowledge base are needed for advanced-level bereavement program management? What does a highly effective bereavement program look like? What are the national best practices that address the needs of medium- and high-risk people? This webinar will answer these questions and explore the concept of high-level hospice bereavement care, including must-know information for bereavement professionals and what services should be offered.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for bereavement professionals, program managers, and team members involved in bereavement counseling and services. Senior leadership will also benefit from attending.
- Creative options for comprehensive bereavement program expansion
- Virtual options for bereavement volunteers and programming opportunities
- Handout with lecture notes, references, and additional learning opportunities
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Gary Gardia Inc.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2024 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC