Indiana Hospice & Palliative Care Organization, Inc.
Indiana Hospice & Palliative Care Organization, Inc. provides multi-level services and support for agencies across the state.
IHPCO was established in 1979. It is a statewide, not-for-profit organization supported by members, educational events, grants, and donations from supportive organizations and individuals.
To educate and support the terminally ill and their loved ones on end-of-life issues, IHPCO provides the following services:
- Referral information for patients, caregivers, and families
- Helpline for families, friends, and professionals
- Education for the public and professionals
- Speaker’s bureau
- Public education campaigns
- Technical assistance for providers
- Networking opportunities for professionals
- Educational tools
- Data collection
- Information to legislative and regulatory bodies
EDUCATION & TRAININGIndiana Hospice & Palliative Care Organization, Inc. partners with Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network to provide you with relevant, reliable, cost-effective webinar training. Together we offer more than 150 live and on-demand webinars, covering topics important to every level of your agency.
Keep your team informed on new industry updates, hot topics, training, and more.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC