Oklahoma Hospice & Palliative Care Association
Oklahoma Hospice & Palliative Care Association provides multi-level services and support for agencies across the state.
ABOUT USFounded in 1983, the Oklahoma Hospice & Palliative Care Association (OHPCA) is the largest and most established organization in Oklahoma focusing solely on hospice and palliative care. OHPCA is leading the efforts to unify Oklahoma hospices with resources and information that will promote each hospice to provide quality compassionate hospice care to the terminally ill and their families.
EDUCATION & TRAININGOklahoma Hospice & Palliative Care Association partners with Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network to provide you with relevant, reliable, cost-effective webinar training. Together we offer more than 150 live and on-demand webinars, covering topics important to every level of your agency.
The Oklahoma Hospice Palliative Care Association exists to advocate for quality hospice care throughout the state of Oklahoma by providing:
- A unified voice for education of professionals and the general public and solicitation of its support in our efforts throughout the State of Oklahoma
- Rapid and open communication among member hospices
- Resources for informational advice, assistance, and training programs and materials for member hospices
- Continuing acquisition and dissemination of new information relating to reimbursement and funding
- Information and guidelines to regulatory, funding, and reimbursement agencies pertaining to accreditation and standards of hospice care
- A representative voice for Oklahoma’s hospice programs at a national, regional, and state level
- A program for outreach and informational assistance to areas not served by hospice
Keep your team informed on new industry updates, hot topics, training, and more.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC