Missouri Hospice & Palliative Care Association
Missouri Hospice & Palliative Care Association provides multi-level services and support for agencies across the state.
About UsThe Missouri Hospice and Palliative Care Association (MHPCA) is a state-wide not-for-profit organization whose mission is to support and strengthen coordinated care for terminally ill Missourians and their families through the advancement of hospice and palliative care.
The purpose of the Missouri Hospice & Palliative Care Association is to:
- promote hospice and palliative care to patients and their families;
- promote understanding among healthcare professionals of the needs and resources available to hospice or palliative care patients and their families;
- promote communication among existing and developing hospice and palliative care programs within Missouri and at the regional and national levels of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization;
- promote healthcare legislation and regulation of standards for hospice care and palliative care at all governmental levels;
- advocate for appropriate reimbursement;
- promote education for the general public about hospice and palliative care;
- promote education for hospice and palliative care providers;
- promote research in the fields of hospice and palliative care.
Education & TrainingMHPCA partners with Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network to provide you with relevant, reliable, cost-effective webinar training. Together we offer more than 150 live and on-demand webinars, covering topics important to every level of your agency.
Keep your team informed on new industry updates, hot topics, training, and more.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC