Louisiana-Mississippi Hospice & Palliative Care Organization
Louisiana-Mississippi Hospice & Palliative Care Organization provides multi-level services and support for agencies across Louisiana and Mississippi.
ABOUT USThe Louisiana-Mississippi Hospice & Palliative Care Organization (LMHPCO) is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit educational organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Their mission is to improve the quality of hospice & palliative care for everyone in Louisiana & Mississippi.
- Increase public awareness with regards to hospice and other end of life care;
- Provide educational programs for members and the public concerning hospice and other end of life care;
- Serve as an information network between and among hospice and other end of life care agencies in Louisiana and Mississippi, and link them to other such agencies and programs throughout the United States;
- Assist Louisiana and Mississippi hospice and other end of life care agencies and programs in their development and operation;
- Provide technical and other advice and assistance to governmental agencies engaged in the supervision and regulation of hospice and other end of life care;
- Build coalitions for improving palliative services, hospice, and end-of-life care.
EDUCATION & TRAININGLouisiana-Mississippi Hospice & Palliative Care Organization partners with Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network to provide you with relevant, reliable, cost-effective webinar training. Together we offer more than 150 live and on-demand webinars, covering topics important to every level of your agency.
Keep your team informed on new industry updates, hot topics, training, and more.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC