Already have a subscription? Click here to login.
Do you need a new way to train your volunteers?
Train all new volunteers for one annual fee.
No seat limits, no added costs, no worries.
Volunteers can complete required training anytime 24/7, from a laptop, tablet, or mobile device. Training can begin immediately resulting in a faster, more efficient onboarding process.
This 6-module course covers the categories outlined by Medicare for volunteer training, including:
- Hospice History, Philosophy, Services & Goals
- Dying, Death, Grief & Bereavement: Patient/Family Coping Mechanisms, Psychological Issues & the Time of Death
- Family Systems, Dynamics & Rights
- Communication & Active Listening
- Additional Insights & Skill Demonstrations
- Boundaries, HIPAA, Documentation, Self-Care & Summary
Plus three additional Bonus Modules
- Volunteering in the Facility Setting, Universal Precautions & Hand Washing for Hospice Volunteers, and Volunteering with Patients Who Have Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia.