Use Behavioral Interviewing to Build a Winning Team
StreamedSep 10, 2020Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Have you ever hired the wrong candidate?
You are not alone! Determining the skills applicants need is just the beginning. Learn to ask the right questions using a behavior-based approach to build a winning team, select the ideal candidate, and move forward!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Improve interviewing skills using a proven technique
- Define the well-known STAR method of interviewing
- Explain the benefits of using a behavior-based interviewing approach
- Distinguish between behavioral and other interviewing techniques
- Learn to transform a general question into a behavioral-based question
Are you one of the 74% of hiring managers that have hired the wrong candidate? Although this is common, you can enhance your interviewing skills. There are proven interview techniques that maximize the likelihood of selecting the ideal candidate. This webinar will delve into behavioral interviewing, review interview preparation and structure, include examples of these powerful interviewing techniques, and explain how to transform a general question into a behavioral-based question.
Behavioral interview questions require candidates to share specific situations where they demonstrated the desired skill. However, initiating these questions without proper exposure and training can cause confusion. This must-attend webinar will teach you to design behavioral-based questions and allow time to address questions and brainstorm solutions.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hiring managers in sales, operations, or clinical departments, leadership, and human resources personnel.
- STAR method reference material
- Interview question bank
- Tips on how to prepare an interview using a behavior-based approach
- Reference material
Powered By Pera
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC