Leading Versus Managing: Improve Workplace Culture & Outcomes with Both
StreamedAug 16, 2022Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
We often think of people – or even ourselves – as leaders or managers, but not both.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain the difference between leadership and management
- Adapt your approach to each situation to benefit the team and agency mission as a whole
- Win the respect and affection of colleagues and employees
- Amplify your influence and impact at work using a clear and consistent relational style
Leadership is a daily choice in life, work, and relationships. Professionals who are tasked with managing projects and teams and are held accountable for the supervision of others must learn to lead and manage. This session will clarify the differences between leadership and management in order to better understand how each can be used in helpful (and harmful) ways. When good leadership and management are prioritized and demonstrated by all — not just discussed or put on a poster — the office culture and agency can become life-affirming, healthy, creative, and inspiring. Learn to turn words into actions and put new tools/information to work with this success-focused webinar!
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit administrators, executive staff, management, board members, human resources personnel, intake and admission staff, chaplains, social workers, clinical liaisons, and volunteers. All team members who work in patient care or customer service will benefit from attending.
- Leader-Manager pocket guide
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"I appreciated the clarity that he gave to the topic and the inspiration to be the best we can be as leaders, managers, and as a person."
-Laura, Hospice of the Foothills
"Helpful for my whole leadership team to listen to collectively. We had a healthy discussion after the webinar."
-Jeanne, Lehigh Valley Hospice
This Webinar Appears In
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC