The Dos & Don’ts of Managed Markets Contracting
November 16, 2022
DateNov 16, 2022Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PST01:00 PM MST
02:00 PM CST03:00 PM EST
- Unlimited connections for your agency
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
New payment models are based on value and risk.
Learn how to combat this using managed markets. This timely program will review all the “dos and don’ts” of contracting, including how to recognize whether your organization is prepared for certain payment models and what criteria are needed to participate successfully.
Further details will be available 45 days prior to the webinar date.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC