Stop Missing Your Target Market: Understanding Your Audience
StreamedApr 19, 2023Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Define and attract your target market.
Create genuine community buy-in, advocacy, and positive associations that drive revenue. Use specific messages and marketing channels that speak to your intended audience.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Clarify your messaging so it reaches the exact person you seek to serve
- Build up your audience (with their permission) to increase engagement
- Identify, understand, and speak directly to your target audience in their primary “language”
- Make key distinctions between marketing and sales efforts
- Plan marketing activities for your area that spread and stick
This webinar is part of the Hope Is Not a Marketing Strategy Series. Learn more and save 10% when you purchase the entire series!
Listen to Brad breakdown this series and answer the most important question: What problem do we, as an agency, solve?
Exceptional marketers understand the intended audience and exact reach through messaging, whether via social media, advertisements, sponsorships, or presentations. They craft messages that successfully resonate, motivate, and activate through clear communication. Unfortunately, many marketing teams use broad concepts intended to reach all audiences instead of specific, focused efforts. Join this enlightening webinar to learn the paradox of narrowing down your target audience to consistently grow your business.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for organization leaders, directors, presidents, marketing managers, marketing team members, and sales team members.
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC