Creating & Growing an Effective Sales Team
StreamedFeb 17, 2022Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Creating a successful sales team takes skill, but in the end, the time and effort invested pay off.
Join us to learn industry secrets on how to hire the best, meet and exceed sales goals, and have a happy, healthy workforce.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Select performance-driven candidates for your sales team
- Understand the personality versus experience dilemma
- Hire with one key trait in mind
- Use proven approaches to develop your sales team
- Design a skill development plan for each sales team member
A common challenge when creating and growing an effective team is retaining staff. Turnover among newly hired salespeople is high, which can be the result of poor hiring decisions. Research conducted by McGraw-Hill Education tracked 20,000 new sales hires and discovered that 46% of them failed within 18 months. Do you know why that statistic is so high and how to prevent turnover? The webinar will also review how to grow and fine tune your sales team using proven strategies and approaches for skill development.
Creating a high-performing sales team can be tricky. Is experience more important than personality, or vice versa? Sales professionals who consistently meet and exceed goals have common characteristics. Massively successful companies such as Southwest, Google, Apple, and The Four Seasons have honed the sales team hiring process and look for one key trait. Join this informative webinar to learn what it is and how to recognize it.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for executive leadership, department heads, and sales managers.
- ABC reference handout
- Hiring checklist
- Recommended reading
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Powered By Pera
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC