Selling Is a Service: Gaining the Confidence to Sell
StreamedApr 12, 2023Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Sharpen your skillset and gain the confidence you need to successfully sell your services.
When it comes to hospice care, selling is a service that must be handled in a confident yet tactful manner. Understand your agency’s position and define your role as a sales professional.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- View sales as a service to others, not a manipulation or annoyance
- Pursue new and repeat business confidently with better planning and accountability
- Explain in simple terms what problem your agency solves and how people can buy in
- Advocate to become a sales-based organization, where everyone sells and represents your brand
This webinar is part of the Hope Is Not a Marketing Strategy Series. Learn more and save 10% when you purchase the entire series!
Listen to Brad breakdown this series and answer the most important question: What problem do we, as an agency, solve?
Great salespeople know their job is to serve others. This motivates them to sell more than their counterparts who may feel insecure about their organization, position, or objectives. Research has shown that customers most appreciate a salesperson who teaches them something new that helps them with something in their lives. What customers remember most about a salesperson is their level of confidence. Join us to learn how to gain the confidence to sell and achieve greater success through the service you provide.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for organization leaders, owners, presidents, directors, sales managers, and sales team members.
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC