Recruiting & Retaining Millennials, Gen Z & Nexters
StreamedMar 19, 2020Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Learn how to manage your agency’s online appearance and effectively interview, hire, onboard, and coach a new generation of employees for top performance.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Evaluate your agency’s online presence
- Spruce up your agency’s first impression on the web
- Use the latest sources for recruiting the next super stars
- Maximize the onboarding process
- Revamp the office environment
- Coach and reward your team
Some remember when newspaper ads, headhunters, rolodexes, and telephones were used to find the perfect employee. Times change, and so should your organization. Today’s candidates have never seen a rolodex or newspaper ad. It’s imperative to “go digital” and fully understand social media and its place in a hiring strategy. Your agency’s success depends on letting go of “doing things the way you’ve always done them” and embracing new opportunities.
Adding in new interviewing techniques, managing styles, and benefits requirements are valuable changes, but watch out! Similar to HR and the healthcare industry, social media is full of compliance landmines and legalities. This seminar explores the myriad of pitfalls in today’s recruiting environment and provides a guide of digital tools and how to use them to your advantage. Onboarding and coaching techniques, “new” benefits desired by applicants, and a compliance framework will also be covered.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is perfect for human resource professionals, clinic managers, hiring personnel, recruitment specialists, and anyone wanting to better understand Millennials, Generation Z, and Nexters.
- Sample online ads for key positions
- Sample screening questions
- Cheat sheet of key social media and recruiting sites
- Sample onboarding schedule and letter
- Sample performance objectives
- Sample of “new” benefits required by today’s employee
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Diane Pape Reed
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC