More Than Numbers: Using Telehealth to Improve Outcomes with the Mind-Body Connection
StreamedMar 15, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
The mind-body connection is an increasingly popular topic in healthcare.
It is the link between a person's thoughts and attitudes and their behaviors and physical health. Go beyond the numbers with this innovative webinar on how telehealth can improve health outcomes and increase quality care using the mind-body connection.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the value of using technology/telehealth combined with awareness of the mind-body connection to improve outcomes and support patients and families in their homes
- Identify the practices utilized in mind-body medicine
- Describe the impact of improved mind-body connection on physical and mental health
- Recognize improved lifestyle modifications resulting from patient utilization of mind-body techniques
- Define technology forms that support the mind-body connection
- Explain how telehealth can improve health literacy and support improved mind-body connection
This webinar will cover how to use technology for more than just reporting numbers or collecting data through remote patient monitoring (RPM). It will explain how to employ and develop the mind-body connection through education and supportive reinforcement to improve patient outcomes, maintain high levels of patient satisfaction, and reduce system-wide costs.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all home care and hospice clinical staff with key roles in care management, telehealth nurses, and clinical care managers.
- Use cases that attendees can model within their agency
- Resources to provide insight into your own programmatic improvements
- Tip sheet to prepare patients and families for a video visit
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Alexis Silver Consulting
K. Duckett Consulting LLC
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC