Making It Right: Perfecting Your Customer Service Recovery Process
StreamedAug 20, 2020Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Are you looking to transform the customer experience within your agency?
Join this informative webinar for clarity on what superior service looks like and how to implement changes quickly to perfect the process.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define superior customer service
- Avoid the 10 sins of poor customer service
- Discover an effective process to avoid service failures
- Try a new approach to service recovery
- Hold employees accountable for customer service
- Employ secrets from top companies who offer world-class service
- Understand the complex nature of healthcare service failures that can’t be remedied in the customer’s eyes
We all know what it feels like to receive poor customer service. This webinar will address the 10 deadly sins of subpar customer service. You’ll learn how to prevent service failures before they happen and spend more time focusing on enhancing your agency’s services and reputation. For occasional slipups, a service recovery approach will be provided that will surprise and delight customers.
Holding employees accountable for delivering superior service can be challenging. This valuable webinar will include a thought-provoking interaction on how to hold people to a higher level. Customer service in its basic form is simply human interaction. Breaking down that interaction into steps and setting interaction benchmarks will impact change quickly. When everyone is dedicated to serving customers, patients, families, and each other, the culture is positively affected. Attend this webinar to take the first step toward improving the experience of others, including customers, employees, and coworkers.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for leaders and managers in sales, operations, or clinical departments as well as human resources personnel and anyone involved with customer care and satisfaction.
- 10 customer service sins to avoid
- Tips on how to surprise and delight customers
- Four-step employee accountability process for delivering superior customer service
- Reference material
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Powered By Pera
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC